2.28.2008

Kill The Messenger

Photobucket

Photobucket

i took up 3d assemblages again! yay! but this time in mini form!

i decided i'm going to have a mini 3d assemblage for every track off the jack's mannequin album, everything in transit. this little beauty is inspired by "kill the messenger"

see it here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9910993

Kill the messenger
I swear it's not me
It's just someone I used to know
And get to church cause you're a good girl
And I never told you that
And all I need from you
Could be the thing that
Leaves me locked up here forever
I'm gonna send a little rain your way
I'm gonna send a little rain, send a little rain

1 comment:

Voleur de Bijoux said...

I love your new mix media artwork!!

Your paintings are beautiful...the choice of colors truly bring out a new feel to traditional portait paintings. I love them!! :D